Celebrating Boss’s Day
The Boss’s day is a secular holiday created by Brice Crum who claims that he takes good care of his bosses to the fullest in the United States, Canada, Lithuania, and Romania. It is usually celebrated on October 16 (or the nearest working day).
It has a similar concept to “teacher’s day”. With Boss’s day, the employees are given an opportunity to give thanks to their bosses for showing them kindness and equality throughout the year. This holiday is especially created to strengthen the relationship between the employer and the employee. While it is still under controversy, it has become increasingly popular as time pass.
Happy Boss’s Day Wishes
Here are some wishes that you can tell your bosses:
- “When my boss asked me who is the stupid one, me or him, I told him everyone knows he doesn’t hire stupid people.” — Anonymous
- “If you think your boss is stupid, remember: you wouldn’t have job if he was any smarter.” — Albert A. Grant
- “In Downing Street, they called me ‘Boss’. Civil servants would always call me ‘Prime Minister’” — Tony Blair
- “The best teacher is the one who suggests rather than dogmatizes, and inspires his listener with the wish to teach himself.” — Edward Bulwer- Lytton
- “The only people with whom you should try to get even are those who have helped you. for me, you are one such person. Happy Boss Day!” — Anonymous
- “Dear God, Give me the wisdom to understand my boss. Give me the love to forgive him. Give me the patience to understand his deeds. But dearest God, don’t give me the power because if you give me power, I will break his head.” — Anonymous
Those are just some of the hilarious happy boss’ day greeting and wishes that you can tell or write your boss. But, you better not send them these if they can’t take any joke or you’ll lose your job.